WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Bryant and Heidi's Wedding at Log Haven

I really should have posted these sooner, but have been soooo busy! I shot Bryant and Heidi's wedding up at Log Haven and you know me, loved all of the details...ENJOY!

Their amazing cake!

Getting ready...
the ringbearer...
Isn't Bryant so handsome?

the candle lighting...
happy guests...
I love how Heidi is looking at Bryant here...tears in her eyes and all..
Bryant's dad lighting the candle...
Together...

With this ring...
I LOVE love love this shot!!!
Mr. and Mrs.
The best man signing the marriage license...





Centerpieces...
I also loved Heidi's expression here...
Laughter truly is contagious...
Their gorgeous rings...
I loved the feathers in the bouquet!
details...details...details
No wedding is complete without the gorgeous shoes...by Stuart Weitzman
Thanks so much you guys for letting me be a part of your special day!

4 comments:

Preston said...

What a beautiful wedding. You do such great work. They were lucky to have you to take their pictures! I am stopping by to wish you and your family the happiest of holidays!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much Preston!

Kari Dawson said...

The detail shots are especially beautiful. Your colors are amazing!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you Kari! I really do appreciate your time. :)