WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Draper Family at Layton Park

Does anyone remember Lily's pictures I took in the spring? She is getting so big! Lesley, I can't believe our little girls are growing so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were waddling to lunch together nine months pregnant and now they are a year and a half already...CRAZY! I hope you guys like these. Thanks so much!
I love her expression here!My favorite family shot...A cute one of mom and dad...I chose this quote because Lesley was so frustrated with Lily, but I think we got some way cute shots...We had a little visitor that followed us all around the park...

No comments: