WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Road Trip Day Five - Final Day (The Drive Home)

Okay so our final day...sigh. I was so ready to be done with the kids...lol. We weren;t planning to come home until tomorrow, but Hailey had been so grumpy the night before and my head was longing for my own pillow with my hubby in bed - -alone (Hailey would not sleep in her pack and play the entire trip). So we decided to make the whole drive home in one day...Of course I had to stop and take some pics along the way...but none of them are as interesting as the days before...sorry.

As we left our hotel at the Yellowstone entrance, these guys were on the side of the road so of course, I stopped to take pics...We stopped off in a town called Monida which I loved...I think it had two living households there, but other than that a ghost town (my favorite)
I loved this old barn!
The town...


One of the two household's mailbox...
And an old abandoned school bus in the middle of nowhere...

All in all, we had a really nice trip. I think Matt and I will not be taking the kids on another road trip for quite some time though. I KNOW he went back to work happy to leave it all....lol.

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Melissa,
It looks like you had a very enjoyable time. I loved looking at your pictures. You do great work!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much Wendy!