WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Vacation Day 4 - Yellowstone

On day 4 we went through the top part of Yellowstone (the only portion that is open this time of year). We saw some wildlife, but not a ton and Mammoth hot springs was pretty cool. ENJOY!

Mammoth Hot SpringsIt was so cold...That morning, Hailey got a shiner by falling into a chair at breakfast...I got quite a kick out of this guy...After we got done at the park, we went and had a steak dinner at the Yellowstone Mine...It was okay, but nothing to write home about...

Stay tuned for the final day of our trip...four down, one to go! PHEW!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up! Your pictures are fantastic!

krissy said...

Amazing! Poor baby with the shiner.

Jenners said...

Visiting from BPOTW...

Your photos are amazing! My parents live in Montana and go to Yellowstone a lot and my dad has been taking wildlife photography courses so I'm going to send them a link to your photos! I think they would really enjoy (and on my dad's end be envious) of them!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! I appreciate them!