WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Natalie's Bridals

Today I shot Jason and Natalie's snowy, snowy wedding at the Bountiful Temple so be sure to stay tuned! We did her bridals back in October at her friends house which was a gorgeous location! ENJOY!













4 comments:

Maddee said...

hey this is maddee. you commented on my blog once. i think you are such a good photographer! you have such creative ideas!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks soo much Maddee!!

Mark W. said...

Great work. Loved that second shot!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks Mark! I would have to say it's my favorite too!