WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Best of 2008 - Weddings

Well this is it! The end of my best of 2008 posts...I hope you enjoyed them all. I sure feel truly blessed and had so much fun with each and every couple here! ENJOY!
























8 comments:

wendy said...

Wow. You are amazingly talented. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have thoroughly enjoyed your photos.

vsmphotography said...

what beautiful photography! very crisp!!!
Look forward to seeing more of your artwork!!!!

TOM said...

My favorite was the arched hallway shot!!
Very nice.
Thanks for looking at my meager shots as well.
TJS

Lo said...

LOVE the Bride in White CROCS!!!! That is too funny! I love my stilettos but I love a girl that follows the beat of her own drummer! Thanks for my Saucy visit!

jubilee said...

Lovely. Absolutely lovely. I love looking at wedding photos. And yours are especially exceptional.

(Stopped in from SITS - you were above me in roll call today.)

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! Thanks everyone for taking the time out to comment...SO NICE!

Lo said...

Your dress sounded FANTASTIC! Especially with the boots! I hope it was a great date! Really looking forward to more of you photos! Way better than any of my snapshots

Oh2122 said...

You never cease to amaze me!

And such happy people, it's lovely!