WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Childrens Discovery Museum at the Gateway

So while Matt had some time off we did all kinds of fun things. One of which, we went to the museum. I wasn't able to get a ton of good pictures because the kids were all over the place and I have really been trying to spend more quality time with them enjoying them instead of being busy taking the pictures. ENJOY!
Hailey loved the flowers

And they both thought the lighted lego table was pretty cool too...
As always, Kenyon loved building things...
And he also really liked the helicopter...I made Matt get in their with the kids...just for the photo op.

The next time Matt has this much time off we will be vacationing in the Florida Keys...without the kiddos! YAY!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

{dropping in from SITS}

OH MY!!! Your photos are amazing and I haven't even made it through the first page. Nor read your entries. The images are a distraction...lol

Can't wait to see more.

Faith said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! My 3.5 year old would LOVE that light up lego table.

Margaret said...

Aw your kids are cute. It looks like they had a good time.

Margaret said...

I had to leave another comment after looking at more of your posts. Your wedding pictures are so beautiful. I am bookmarking you, so I can see more.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks Melissa, Faith and Margaret!!!

cstenney said...

I can't believe how big Kenyon and Hailey are getting!!! I love her hair, and her eyes. SOOO pretty!. And Kenyon has the cutest smile and amzing blue eyes! Both are going to be heart breakers. Watch out for them. Looks like you guys had fun.

Ann On and On... said...

your photos are sooooo crisp and clean...how do you do that? super $$$ camera? I must know....I am turning green with envy!


:D

Don't forget to stop by my blog and take part in the YuMmY Valentine's give-a-way.