WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jason and Natalie's Wedding - A Snowy, Snowy Day at the Bountiful, Utah Temple

Okay, so these guys were such awesome troopers.  It snowed and snowed this day and we still managed to get some great shots! No other couples were willing to brave the storm around the temple grounds.  Poor little Natalie had satin slippers on under her dress and I can even imagine how cold she must have been!

I loved this shot where he is holding the hand warmer on her nose for her...

Had to add some antique here...


LOVE LOVE LOVE the red umbrella!
Their reception was at the Chantilly Mansion in Layton, UT which was absolutely gorgeous!









Lots and lots of details...
Ringing the wedding bell...

Thanks you guys for allowing us to share in your special day! 

12 comments:

....the Sassy Mom!! said...

Your pic's are Absolutely Fantastic!! Love them!! Maybe my hubby would let me plan another wedding just to get great pic's? Hmmm, don't think so!

Veronica Lee said...

What beautiful pics! Welcome to MBC!

Tiffany and Justin said...

so cute! It prob was not the warmest day but those pictures with the snow turned out amazing!

TOM said...

Melissa, I am absolutely an amateur and have no plans to accept money from friends for taking pictures but I definitely want to get better. I am trying to learn more about lighting. How often did you use off camera lighting in these pictures? What kind of lighting did you use. I am intrigued by what Nikon is pushing with their Creative Lighting concept with their Speedlights. Love the snow shots! TJS

Clarissa Stagg said...

All of them are absolutely stunning. Great job!

Tiffany said...

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. We're a silly bunch and so happy you popped over.

Can I just say your pictures are beyond GOR-GEOUS! We had a winter wedding in Indiana and I just LOVE seeing others enjoy a wintry wedding love story. Just breathtakingly beautiful. What a gift you have in capturing the romance between a couple in love. So precious! Makes me want to plan a wedding all over again.. and in Utah this time! Hahaha!! Okay,..maybe just a vow renewal! :)

Thanks again for coming over. I'm so glad you did. I just received a Canon DSLR in December and am just barely scratching the surface of learning how to take better pictures of my family. The kids grow so fast and I want to cherish every moment.

Hope to see you around!

Tiff
The Boren Life

rockanddrool said...

those pictures are GORGEOUS!! where were you when i got married???? my pictures sucked...both times!! :)
thanks for stopping by my blog...and commenting on more than just the contest page!! i appreciate that!
we won a wii a couple of years ago, from a large drink at wendy's!!
take care. good luck on my giveaway!
http://www.rockanddrool.com

Star Forbis said...

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today & Laughing with me.
Come back anytime.

BPOTW said...

BEAUTIFUL!! The snow just makes even more so. I can't imagine how cold the bride must have been, but I would have suffered too for amazing pictures, and memories, like that!

Brenda said...

Those are amazing pics!

Found you at BPOTW

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! Thanks everyone for your comments! I truly do appreciate them!

Pretty Me!! said...

lovely pics !!! thanks for sharing :)