WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Keven and Audrey's Wedding - Bountiful, Utah Temple

Matt and I had a great time shooting Keven and Audrey's wedding. She comes from a large family of seven girls and two boys...and all of them are very beautiful! They are such a happy couple and it definitely shows! ENJOY!


I love this shot!

She is always laughing...I LOVE it!
The luncheon was at The Canterbury Place which was beautiful!
I love this one of her dad getting choked up...
Their beautiful rings...




All of her beautiful sisters...
They RAN thorugh thsparklers to the limo...I felt lucky to have gotten this shot!
Thanks you guys for letting us share in your special day!

6 comments:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Gorgeous crisp photos! Looks like a blast was had!

Jackie Rae said...

I am convinced you are blessed with beautiful weather, beautiful locations, and beautiful clients. Your pictures still never cease to amaze me! Your couples have been real troopers taking their pictures in the snow... but they are amazing!

Thanks for stopping by my page -- sorry that the only photo I had showing was the disgusting doughnut cheeseburger. I'll try to add something better after I come back from Mexico next month.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much you guys! Jackie, I so wish we always had good weather here! It is one of the biggest challenges I face. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

HI! Here from SITS! Love you photos. Wedding photos are so fun to look at. such JOY, HOPE, and HAPPINESS!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks Corey!

hadley said...

This couple "Audrey and Keven" radiate pure joy. I do not think it is possible for them to smile any harder. You captured so much happiness. I smiled all the way through their photos. Keep up the good work!