WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Michael and Andrea's Groomal Session at Utah State Capitol and Salt Lake Library

On Saturday, I shot groomals for Michael and Andrea at the State Capitol and the Salt Lake Library. I had never shot at either of these locations before. I especially loved her boots with the dress. Matt and I will be doing their wedding in two weeks at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. A ton of shots, but I can't ever narrow them down...So, as always, I posted a lot. ENJOY!






































Thanks so much you guys! I can't wait to see you on your special day!

5 comments:

Becki said...

Wow. I LOVE all of them! Great work!!!

UAguy said...

May I add one more WOW? :)
AWESOME!!! Greetings from Ukraine,
Sergey Usik

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks both of you! Sergey I feel so honored you came to my blog! I aspire to be as good as you!!!!

noneya said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm pretty new at photography and have a large family to photograph at the State Capitol. I've never even been there. Did you have to use a flash? I wonder if you have any advice for me? The shoot will be at 4 pm later in the month. Does plenty of good natural light get in? I'm so nervous! My name is Allyson Bos, but for some reason it isn't recognizing my password!