WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Random Family Christmas Shots - Mostly my kids

Hailey with her Grandpa...
Baby Morgan...Isn't he already getting so big?! And so much personality!
My dad, grandma and the kids...
Grandma, the kids and me...
Kenyon loved all of his gifts!
A mini photoshoot with Hailey...


Kenyon with Aunt Cheryl...
She loved her new toy!

6 comments:

LORI said...

THESE PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! AND WHAT AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS SUBJECTS, AS WELL! STOPPING BY FROM SITS!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Amazing eyes! Do you increase the color saturation? I love your colors. They look so rich and natural. Jen

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Beautiful kidlets!

Rhea said...

Beautiful photos! Really gorgeous shots of the kids. Nice.

Maricris said...

All I can say is WOW!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone for taking the time out to comment!