WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum - Lehi, Utah

So I haven't posted much personal life because it has been soooo crazy! Matt had the week of Christmas off so we did a ton of crazy fun stuff and then the week after, my mom and grandma were in town so we had lots of visiting then too. I feel like it all has been so busy so therefore, my blog has been a little neglected...Sorry blog. :) So for the next few days I will try and get some of my persoanl life posted.


No comments: