WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome Valentine's Party!

On Valentine's Brittany Egbert called me to ask if I could take some pictures of her amazing Valentine's party.  She does amazing work! If you are interested in having her do a birthday/children's party let me know and I will give you her contact info.  I don't have a link to her website yet, but when I do, I will post it here.  She has an amazing eye for details! I really think she should go into weddings. The majority of the pictures are all of the details from the party. ENJOY!

I thought this one was cute of these guys enjoying themselves...see even boys have fun making Valentine's
The beautiful invitations...
The button flower vases...
Her little girl...frowning at me...
The craft table all set up...
the cutest BINGO cards...
One of the three wreaths...
The center of another wreath...
Ans the last wreath in its entirety...
Her cute, cute nephew...
Another shot of the flower vases...Aren't they so cute?
The cutest banner...
Meet Brittany...she's uber talented and so cute too!
One of the other banners that was hanging...It is so pretty!
The sugar cookies before frosting and little hands...
She even notices all of the details...down to the ice cubes...
The cookie table...
Her cute nephew again...
The whole she-bang!
Even the chairs looked beautiful!
The finished Valentine's project...
Now there's a sweet smile...
They also made homemade gum...here were the containers for it to go in...


9 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

wow what awesome pics and for sure she is talented amazing stuff!!!!

Melissa said...

WOW!! What an awesome party and as usual, your work is wonderful. Love them all.

Susie said...

Oh my gosh!! Those are the best Valentine's Day photos I have seen in the blogosphere!! You are very talented.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

TL said...

Over from SITS!
Love the photos (of course) and the HEART bingo is a super cool idea!

Fruitful Vine2 said...

That was amazing! You did a great job of capturing those pretty decorations.

Fruitful Vine2 said...

Visited from SITS.

Carina said...

Followed you here from SITS! Beautiful photos! And it looks like it was a lovely party to boot!

resplendentlife said...

Whoa!!! She is a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! And the photographs are incredible!!
WOW!!!

Tiffany and Justin said...

holy cow! so this girl does parties?? does it cost 3 million dollars? how cute! fun fish pics too... you look great as usual!