WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fonnesbeck's Newborn Session

So, Linda sent me an order for some pictures I took of them in Fall of 2006, and I thought I would post some of them on my blog...I can't believe it has been that long already. I feel like I have come such a long way since these were taken...ENJOY!





7 comments:

Yaya said...

What a beautiful family!

Stopping by to say hi from SITS cuz you were first commenter of the day!

Christie O. said...

Beautiful photos!! You're very talented, I love that last one!!

Diane said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! your work is amazing!

Melissa said...

Awwww...what a beautiful new family. You did GREAT!!

Have a great weekend.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! Thanks everyone!

The Drapers said...

I remember them! There little one is 2? Wow where has the time gone?

"FINE"al thoughts... said...

wow! You are really a talented photographer! Stopping by to say hi from SITS