WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Late Valentines Day!

Hi everyone! I am sorry I've been a slacker on my blog this week. I have had a busy week, but more than that I've had a migraine that just won't quit. I meant to tell everyone Happy Valentine's yesterday, but I had an AWESOME Valentine's party to photograph and my hubby took me out on a beautiful date last night. So, Happy Late Valentine's Day! I hope it was filled with romance!

CARD FRONT
CARD BACK
CARD FRONT
CARD BACK

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

Awe!! these are SOOOOO cute. Sheesh Melissa your so talented...I can't get over it!