WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Kenyon and Hailey

So I took some more pics of the kids for Valentine's. I think they turned out pretty good considering it was me taking the pictures and playing crowd control. It is so difficult to take pics of my own kids.





What a nut! I told her to lie down, instead she decided to do somersaults.
and squishy faces






This is the way it really was...


6 comments:

Troy and Becky said...

Oh cute! They are so fun!

cstenney said...

these turned out great!!!! Hailey has the most amazing eyes!!! Good job!!

cstenney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martinez Family said...

Melissa, those are amazing! Your so good!!

Lesley said...

Cute, cute! They are both adorable!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks girls! Love you all and appreciate you taking the time out to comment!