WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Living Planet Aquarium - Sandy, UT

So this last weekend we went to The Living Planet Aquarium. It's not very big, but fun for the kids and fun to take pictures of, I think I got some really cool shots...what do you think? ENJOY!







The only picture taken of any of us...Hailey and Me ( I didn't realize my face was so shiny)...










11 comments:

Troy and Becky said...

Ahh!! It's all the characters from "Finding Nemo"! LOL! Those turned out so good!!

Nana said...

What fantastic photo's. I live in Utah too.

Martinez Family said...

Those are awesome Melissa! And your face is NOT shiny! : )

Folks Photography said...

great photos!!

Alex said...

Una muy bujena coleccion de todo tipo de peces, me parecio ver a Nemo....
Saludos.

The Mendoza Family said...

Holy crap, those are incredible! I should show you MY pics of the aquarium...

Suzi said...

Stopping in from SITS, great photo's!

Maricris Zen Mama said...

I love all the pictures of "nemo"! So lovely. I think you're the right person to ask about cameras. I was hoping to get one to use for taking close-up pictures for my jewelries, any suggestions? Cheap but reliable ones :) Thanks!!!!

wedxpect said...

great shots!!

Andrea said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your photography is AMAZING. Those underwater shots make me feel like I'm right there in the water with the fish.

Hollie said...

Wow I wish I could take photo's as beautiful as you do. You are very talented!