WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Michael and Andrea's Wedding Day - Mt. Timpanogas Temple

Do you remember Michael and Andrea?  If not their bridals/groomals are here. It was a rainy, rainy freezing cold day for Michael and Andrea's wedding, but I still feel like we got some nice pictures. Thanks you guys for asking me to be a part of your special day.  I really enjoyed working with you guys!










4 comments:

Melissa said...

Simply STUNNING!!!!!

Margaret said...

Those are beautiful.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you Melissa and Margaret!

Lani said...

stopping by from SIts.. I love your photos- if you were near me I totally have you do pics of my kids:)