WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monster Jam at the Energy Solutions Arena, Salt Lake City, UT

On Friday night we went to Braza Grill for dinner and then to the Monster Jam show. Our friend Christy came with us and we all had a really good time! I was surprised at how good Hailey was for us! She wore her little ear muffs great and loved the show.  Both of the kids danced and really enjoyed the show!  I took a ton of pics, so I put a lot of them into collages so it would be a shorter blog entry. ENJOY!

Kenyon with his ear plugs in...
Hailey with her ear muffs on...
The announcer explaining the rules...
I thought this was a cool shot...

I thought it was so funny how the ear muffs pushed Hailey's little face down...She looks so sad, but she really wasn't...


My favorite part...loved the motocross!

Free style monster trucks!

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

OMG!! Hailey is a doll! How stinking cute is she with those big ear muffs on. LOL!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Saying hi from SITS!