WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo of the Week!

Hi everyone! I am so excited! Pieces of the Picture featured me today for their Photo of the Week! This is what they had to say:

I actually wrote on this subject a little while ago called “Kissing Siblings” and today’s pick for the Photo of the Week is just that, kissing siblings. It had no title, so I sort of gave it a name. A very cute photograph of a sister kissing her brother and his adorable expression as he ever so slightly reaches in for it. It’s a very cute and well done portrait. The crackled antique texturing adds much interest I think.


Considering Valentine’s Day is this Saturday, I felt it fit in perfectly into the theme of love. That is shown very apparently here and this photo is very well done. The technical aspects of the photo are very nice as well. Good focusing and composition, exposure and lighting, all add great things to this wonderful photo of family.

Today’s Photo of the Week was submitted by Melissa Papaj and her website is Melissa Papaj Photography. This week there were so many good entries and submissions and I had quite the time attempting to narrow it down to the very best one.

If you have a moment, go over and check out her work. She’s got some very good wedding and portrait stuff.

8 comments:

Troy and Becky said...

Hey! Congrats! That is so exciting that it got picked!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! What a cute picture!

cstenney said...

Congrats!!!! That's great!!!

Martinez Family said...

Melissa! That is awesome. Congrats!!

Marissa Vargason said...

Congrats!!!!!! Thats awesome Melissa!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much everyone! I was excited too!

ScrappinAway said...

You were ahead of me on roll call at SITS so I thought I would pop over! I love the pics! Your youngest child's hair is too cute!

Noah's Mommy said...

your photography is absolutely stunning...I so wish you lived on the East Coast....stopping by from SITS