WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spring Fever!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am going so stir crazy.  I really want spring to come, but it just keeps snowing. I went and bought these tulips the other day to brighten things up around the house a little. Aren't they so beautiful?! 


1 comment:

Margaret said...

I have spring fever too. I just went and bought some bulbs to plant in the new flower beds my husband made me last year. They are in my freezer patiently waiting.