WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superhero

I just had to share this.  I just ordered this as a 16x20 canvas for my wall and am so excited! Isn't this the most precious quote?!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lynch said...

That is the cutest thing E.V.E.R. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Kara Laws said...

I loved the picture even before the Superhero saying. But the saying is the cutest thing in the world.

Margaret said...

How sweet is that?

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks girls! I love it too!