WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the Winner Is...

After 147 entries...and entering the numbers into Random.org, the winner is...

Mimi! Yay! 

Thanks so much everyone for your support and entering my giveaway and for following my blog!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG, I am SOOO excited. Sunflowers really are very meaningful to me & your shot is amazing.

I wish I lived in Utah, so I could have you photograph my family.

Thank you SO much!

Jill said...

Congrats to the winner!

Margaret said...

Congrats to Mimi.

Oz Girl said...

New to your blog, by way of SiTS. Beautiful photography, and that is a gross understatement! ;)