WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Atley's Birthday Party

I did another party for Brittany, in fact two, there's a baby shower that I need to post also.  She does awesome work! This was en eco-friendly artist party for a six year old. So cute and creative! ENJOY!

The invitation...Brittany handmade these from junk paper mail...so cute!
I love the easels...
She made these...ABC crayons as the party favor for the kids to take home...

These were for the table where they drew on a circle with these markers and send them into a company after the party to make plates for each of the guests...
The cute, cute cupcakes...again, I want to mention that everything is organic...
One of the other tables was a playdough table...
Crayons also, for the budding artists...
Atley's birthday cupcake...
The famous birthday girl!


Painting at the easels...

The yummy fruit juice...p.s. look how cute the plates are too!
Her cute homemade streamers...

At another table, they made fruit loop necklaces...
Yum!
I think these were one of my favorites! She made these aprons out of old dress shirts...HOW CREATIVE!

I loved this shot!
Everybody went home very HAPPY!
Stay tuned for the baby shower!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Really cute pictures Melissa! And great party ideas from Brittany too. Thanks for sharing!