WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Isaac's Nine Month Session...

Do you remember Isaac?  I can't believe it! He's already nine months!!! If not, you can find his newborn pictures here or his family pics here.  We had such a fun morning with him and Brittany.  We took his pics and then went to Chili's where she bought my lunch - Thank you Brit!









5 comments:

The Mendoza Family said...

Dang, that is one cute kid!! Nice work, what a great model!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

I know...Isn't he the cutest?!

Joelle said...

OmG! That is the second cutest kid I've ever seen!!! Stop by my blog to see the first. heheh :)

On my 12 Blog Hop for the night. 9 more to go!

Composing Hallelujahs said...

awh, my little man used to suck his middle two fingers... wish i had as great a picture of it.

Trina said...

Oh I love his sucking those fingers. Same as my son did. Very nice job!