WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Olivia Ray's Newborn Session

Olivia is such a sweet baby. I was a little concerned when her mom called me and said that she was already three weeks old because the older they are, the harder they are to photograph as newborns because they don't sleep nearly as much or as sound. She started crying right in the beginning, but after eating, she was sleeping like a bug in a rug. :) Thank you April for being so patient with my crazy ideas and thought process and for allowing me the oportunity to share in such a special time in your lives. ENJOY!


Wide awake on Mommy and Daddy's bed...
Getting sleepy...
Wide awake again...
Sound, sound alseep. She slept from here on out to the end...


The classic dresser shot that I love so much!
I love this one. I used an antique finish and a warming filter...







YAWN!

Yawn again...
Weren't her mommy's nails so pretty for St. Patrick's Day? And of course the toes...so cute I could eat them. :)

9 comments:

Troy and Becky said...

Those turned out so cute!! I'll have to see if I can bribe you to take some of Alysea before we get her started with the cast on her foot! :)

cstenney said...

These pics are so precious!!!! I wish I would have done something like this with Ryker when he was first born. So cute. Good work!!!

Shannon said...

Cute shoot! I love the freshies!!! The fresher the better.

Jennifer Lynch said...

SOOOOOOO adorable!

WhisperingWriter said...

You take amazing photos!!

T and S said...

Fantastic capture of some of the most tender moment of this family's life.

The baby looks like an angel in your images. congratulations...Thomas

Martinez Family said...

Wow! These are amazing! I seriously can't get over your talent. Good Job!!! SO precious!!

Mark W. said...

Excellent shots!

Kara Laws said...

i just keep coming back and staring at these so I thought I should leave you a comment about how much I love them. I love these pictures.

-Kara