WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Toadally Frogs Exhibit at the Utah Museum of Natural History and wildlife on Antelope Island

This weekend we went to the Utah Museum of Natural History in SLC and to Antelope Island.  Here are some of the shots that I took. The frogs were somewaht difficult to take any great shots of because they do not allow flash and the lighting is very dark.  Enjoy!

I thought it was creepy how his eyes look so much like humans...
A poison dart frog...


This guy was about the size of the tip of my thumb...very tiny.
And on to Antelope Island

Some Antelope Sparring...

A Meadowlark singing...
A pheasant...they are always running away...
The antelope closer...
A non-typical antelope...
We did see some coyote's and rabbits too, but they were either too far or too fast. :)

1 comment:

Anissa said...

Stopping by from SITS to say Hi!