WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Addison

Do you remember Addison while she was in mommy's tummy? If not see it here.  What a cute, cute baby! I took these when she was about seven days old, but because mommy went past her due date, she was a big baby weighing in over nine pounds (and very alert too). ENJOY!













5 comments:

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

Oh cute!!!

Scott Smith said...

Great set, I just did a baby portrait shoot with a scale, will be posting it later this week. I enjoy your blog, keep up the great work

Jill said...

Amazing pictures. I love looking at your work. I wish you lived close so I could get you to take some shots of my girls.

Happy Easter!

missy said...

awesome pictures!!!!!!!
cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

carriebutler said...

Hi Melissa,
I just stumbled onto your blog while researching some cool places to shoot a bride and groom last week, I absolutely love your work, you are wonderful!