WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Shower by Brittany

Here's another party done by Brittany. She does amazing work! This time it was a baby shower for a girl. ENJOY!


Another one of her cute, cute banners...
I loved the diaper cake...


The cute invitation...

She made this cute little guy...
These amazing creme puffs were done by tres sucre aren't they beautiful and so yummy! By the way girls, she does weddings!
and the flowers are so pretty too...
The whole she-bang...
Don't these sandwiches look delicious?!


Isn't Brittany so dang cute?

Thanks so much Brittany! I have really enjoyed getting to know you!

1 comment:

Pixeltrash said...

Love that elephant on top of that cake! Too cute! Looks like a fun party.