WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!

So today is our third wedding anniversary and at many people's request, I am posting these.


It was a gorgeous day on our wedding day. It rained the day before and the day after but on our wedding day it was beautiful. Matt you are AMAZING! Thanks for all you do for me and the kiddos. We are so blessed to have you in our lives!


These were taken by our amazing photographer Jeff Hodges. He made our day so much fun!


Enjoy!


One of the few shots we have of just the three of us together.
He is an amazing daddy! He loves Kenyon as if he were his own from the day they met!
Cass, Matt, Nash and me. Love you guys!!! Man was this a cheeser for me...lol
Overlooking the entire golf course...
Us with my sweet great grandma who will be turning 95 along with her identical twin in May.
This one is on our entertainment center

the YMCA (this one's for you Becky...lol)
Our last dance...

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Stunning! Congratulations to both of you.

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

Ha ha ha!! Thanks Melissa!! I needed that! They are such goofs! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have fun tonight! :)

Robbie S.Redmon, LPC said...

Hi, just stopping over from SITS! And boy am I glad I did. Your pictures are wonderful. Congratulations. Please stop by when you can.