WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Key West, Florida - Part One

I've already had lots of requests for these pictures, so here is part one of Key West. They are in the order they were taken throughout our trip. The next post I do will be of the Butterfly Conservatory which I would highly, highly recommend. ENJOY!


People are all over the streets playing instruments or making things for money...

Perfect light...
Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square...

Sloppy Joes Bar is a famous bar...We didn't go there. Key West consists of mostly bars and pubs and being as that we're not drinkers, it made for an interesting nightlife experience... :)
The beautiful beach...

Matt enjoyed all of the lizards running around everywhere...

Another fun shot of the beach...
Stay tuned for more!

6 comments:

Kara said...

They are beautiful. Did you go through and edit them all (including the vacations ones you didn't post)? I am just wondering because I can never decide if I should with mine. :)

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Hi Kara! I didn't do a lot to these pics, mostly just color/contrast issues. I always run my vacations through a quick session of lightroom, and if some of them need major stuff, I do it in photoshop. Hope this helps.

Lesley said...

Looks beautiful, glad you had a good time. Lets get together soon!

completely-coastal.com said...

Love this key west tour! Beautiful pictures..., I'll be back.

Cassie said...

Awesome photos! I'm stopping by from best posts of the week :)

Carolyn Ford said...

The butterfly macro is awesome! I wish I had gone into the conservatory while I was in Key West...next time! Beautiful photos!