WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Website!!!

I am so excited to say that my new website is up and running! The link is www.melissapapajphotography.com  Check it out and let me know what you think!!! Also, this is my new bio picture that my handsome hubby took of me.

4 comments:

Olivia M. said...

You are pretty! I like your necklace. :)

Mimi said...

I think that not only are you ridiculously talented, you are gorgeous too!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow/! Thanks girls!

Jackie Rae said...

Your new website looks fantastic. Congratulations!