WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, May 4, 2009

Jason and Melissa at the Salt Lake Temple - Utah Wedding Photographer

The weekend before we left, we shot Jason and Melissa's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. We were only at the temple with them so I included some of the little detail shots I took too. ENJOY!
Because they didn't have a photographer for the reception, we did a quick little bouquet toss at the temple.








Me working hard...I love how skinny I look here...he he he
I think this is my favorite!

Gotta love those purple heels!


Matt caught this one with the wide angle, while I was up close...


They were sooo happy!



3 comments:

Folks Photography said...

SOOOOO pretty! these are seriously gorgeous! ps. you're an inspiration to me to lose 20 lbs. thank you :)

Kara said...

They look amazing. You are so talented. I love browsing your blog. :)

Dustin Izatt said...

oh, I loved the purple heels :) Really great emotion and compositions :) Way to go !