WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Jordan and Emily Salt Lake Temple - Utah Wedding Photographer

FINALLY! I didn't think I would get this posted as soon as I did, but here it is! Emily and Jordan at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a very gloomy day, but they didn't let that get in the way. ENJOY!















Love the shoes one...



7 comments:

Robbie S.Redmon, LPC said...

Hey Girl! Congrats on being first at SITS! The pics are beautiful as usual. Come visit. What do you think about the grab button I designed from an artist's drawing of me? Melissa, honestly...your work is fantastic!

Little Lady Cakes said...

Awww. How precious.

Bring back memories!

parentingBYdummies said...

Amazing photos! Saw you on SITS, just wanted to say hello:)

Yaya said...

WOW!!! These are AMAZING! I love her eyes. And that pic where he's in the palm of her hand-hilarious and brilliant!!!

Jordan Newkirk Jones said...

Melissa, You were so wonderful to us and we love the pictures. We will definitely recommend you to others and we will come to you again for our photography needs.
Thanks, Jordan & Emily

Debbie said...

Wow first on SITS today! But really your photographs are absolutely amazing! What talent. I'm glad I found your blog. Wow! Love them.

Mandi Nikole said...

Nice images