WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Jordan and Emily Sneak Peek - Salt Lake Temple - Utah Wedding Photographer

So, I thought I would post a picture of the wedding I am editing right now.  I am so sorry I haven't posted more.  I have have been super busy!  ENJOY!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Fabulous pictures.....I especially like the one of them kissing under the tree.

American in Norway said...

I got CHILLS! These are so beautiful! Amazing job! Tressa (popping by via sits)

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow! That church is beautiful! What a lovely bride and groom! Your pictures are wonderful!