WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Judd and Becca's Engagements - Wheeler Farm

Whew! What a crazy month April was! I'm glad that one is over.  Initially, I had scheduled Judd and Becca's engagement session for a Saturday evening session at Wheeler Farm, but on my way there I crashed my car (which I still don't have back) so we had to reschedule for the following Monday.  Becca was so nice and understanding as I called her sobbing on the other end of the line telling her we would have to reschedule because I had just slammed my car into the back of an SUV.  They were definitely worth the wait! I had so much fun with them! If there is any advice I can give to someone when having there pictures taken it would be to HAVE FUN and they definitely know how to do that!  ENJOY!


She has the most AMAZING smile!







Isn't she gorgeous?


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!





Off to editing more pictures!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Stunning as always!

Folks Photography said...

SO SORRY about the car! I think about that EVERY time i head off to a shoot. "What if ___ happened?" Including, getting pulled over on my way to a wedding haha LOVE these pics tho! So gorgeous! I hope the couple loves them-- there's no way they couldn't. They rock. LOVE the country theme. SO cute.

Katie & Russ said...

what a cute and happy couple and beautiful photography!