WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Key West, Florida - Part 2: Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory

On the second day of our trip, we went to the Butterfly and Nature Conservatory. It was magical! Butterflies were everywhere.  I had one land on my head, and matt had one on his shirt and finger.  I would highly, highly recommend going here if you visit Key West! ENJOY!














2 comments:

Meg said...

wow! these are beautiful!

Kara said...

I love these. It looks like you guys had a great time.