WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Key West, Florida: Part 3 : Big Pine Key and Key Deer Wildlife Refuge

This post contains part of our trip up to Marathon and through the Key Deer Refuge. I was kind of surprised at the lack of wildlife there. We were expecting to see a ton of different wildlife, but didn't really see too much. What we did see was great though! ENJOY!

An osprey...I was so excited to see him because there are only a few locations in Utah where they are and it is pretty far away.
Osprey in Flight...
And more lizards. :)
Mr. Iguana
The famous Florida Key Deer...They are about as tall as my tummy.
I know they are just simple sea gulls, but I loved this shot!
We went to the No Name Pub for lunch on Big Pine Key. I had buffalo wings which were very yummy. It was a fun place with over 33,000 dollar bills all over the walls and ceilings...If you go to the keys, be sure to stop here.
A Great White Egret...
A hawk not sure which kind though...
Isn't he amazing?!

14 comments:

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

I can't believe how bright and blue the sky is! It is so gorgeous!

SITS Girls said...

WOW~ I just love your photographs.

Make me want you to come teach me all you know!

Look like you had a fabulous trip!

Tiffany

Clare said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your photographs are glorious, especially of the Osprey.

Yaya said...

WOW!!!

What is with the dollar bills??

First sits commenter-good job!

southern queen bee said...

Love your work...found you over at SITS..will be back to visit again.

Design it Chic said...

These pictures are to die for. so full of color and vivid!!! You have great talent! I admire your work:)

One question tough..are those dollar bills real??? i mean nobody thought of robbing that restaurant??? if not sign me up:)jk of course but , no , really, are they real????

(btw, stopping by from SITS)

Jasmine said...

Hello fellow Floridian those are beautiful pictures!!!!!!

Marshmallow Circus said...

I'm blog hopping today and love the photos. My kids were super impressed with the iguana!

Beth said...

Beautiful pictures. I have been to that bar in the Keys.

Rachelle @ "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" said...

Stopping by from SITS to say Hello!

I was born in Key West, but moved before I could remember any of it, so it's always fun to see pictures of the area. Yours are just amazing, so bright, cheery and colorful. Just how I imagine it there.

I scrolled through your front pg, and have to say what a great photographer you are!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful shots.
Stopping by from SITS!

Lo said...

Your colors are always so amazing!

Ashley said...

Wow....your photos are amazing. I love the color. You are very talented!!

Lacie E. said...

Your pictures are stunning I need family pics so bad this make me want to drive to Utah for you lol. I can't wait to go look at more of your fantastic work.