WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mariah's Senior Portraits - Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

I think Mariah is absolutely stunning! I had so much fun with her! We initially had her session scheduled for Sunday, but after getting there a big black cloud decided to pay us a visit and drop a nice rainstorm on us, so we rescheduled for Thursday. People like Mariah make my job extremely easy because I hardly have to edit anything and she is just naturally beautiful. Thanks for allowing me to capture this special time in your life! ENJOY!
I thought the word on the silo was just perfect...



She had a great smile and laugh!
My personal favorite of the session!







She is a cheerleader at Skyline...





16 comments:

American in Norway said...

I am sure she & her mother are THRILLED with the way the shots turned out... WOW... beautiful! (I voted for you again... :) ) you have a nice little lead going on there!

Natalia said...

Absolutely beautiful shots of a beautiful girl!

Popping in from SiTS - have a great day,

Nat

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures. Hi from the SITStahood.

Mimi said...

Darn I wish you were in Michigan to do my sons pics next year! OMG I guess I have to get them done this summer? He'll be a senior in the fall. *fainting*

Off to vote for you again!

Little Lady Cakes said...

Great pictures with such a stunning subject!

Papermoonies said...

Saw you on sits and wow look at your photography, lovely stuff deary
Happy Saturday everyone!!Come visit my blog. My arty giveaway to end soon!!
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com
I now follow you!

Bev said...

Beautiful stuff!

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Lovely girl and beautiful photos.

Popping in from SITS - Have a Super Saturday!

Suz

Robbie said...

Stopping over from SITS. All I can say is beautiful...as always. I hope you will visit me.

Rachelle @ "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" said...

Hi Melissa! Beautiful photos, and beautiful girl! I love the one with the Senior on the tank too.

I just came by to tell you how lovely your blog is and I'm glad to have found it recently through SITS. I wanted to award you with a blog award! Please stop by "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" and pick it up to add to your blog!
Have a great weekend! =)

http://ldylvbgr.blogspot.com/2009/05/and-award-goes-to.html

Marie said...

Beautiful pictures.

Robbie S.Redmon, LPC said...

Melissa, back again. Your pictures are amazing! I voted for you. You should win hands down!

Mama Nut said...

Wow, I wish you could make me look that good... LOL, not a chance :)

Cassie said...

WOW those are AMAZING shots!!

bettyl said...

Those are great shots. You had such a pretty subject, too. I am sure she was thrilled with the session.

Cindy said...

Your photography is stunning!!

Popping by from SITS

Have a great day!