WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our New Little Additions

Okay, so for those of you who know me, we always seem to get some interesting pets (our skunk Vinny, our polish chickens and our ring-necked pheasants). We haven't had any fun ones for about two years now, so we figured it was time. Here are our new little additions that we brought home last night. Aren't they cute? We haven't named them yet, but I would love to hear some fun names if anyone has any cute ideas comment below with them. ENJOY!

This one is a partridge, but we're not sure which kind. I think she's the prettiest one.

This one is some sort of bantam chicken. She has feathers on her feet.

and this one os the last one, I think she will grow up to be pretty too.

11 comments:

Jackie Rae said...

I would name the third bird Batman. It's just a fun name to say... BATMAN! Plus, I think he's wearing a little black mask.

Miss Anne said...

they're all so amazing!
love the tiny details that God remembers! :)

congrats on your new additions

Future Mama said...

Awww, cute little chicks!! BEAUTIFUL photos!

This is my first time visiting! I just voted for you on Blogger's Choice '09, that's what brought me over here. Good luck!

Not to spam you or anything, but if you get a chance, I'm up in the Best Parenting Blog Category and I'd love your vote! Thanks so much!
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/75335

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

They are too cute!! Can't wait to meet them! :)

Julie said...

They're all so cute! I love the fine detail in the photos :)

Yaya said...

Awwwww!

Design it Chic said...

I'd call the first one Zara..it's a very pretty feminine name to me..and she looks so cute and adorable with that eyeliner thing going round her eyes.

the second one I'd call her Natasha ..she looks very Russian-like to me.. with those white fluffs all over her

and the third one I'd call her Looney.. cause she has Looney Tunes cartoon-ish features:)

hope it helps..need something else to name:))

Happy Thursday!

Mama Nut said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You're amazing!

Popping over from SITS.

carriebutler said...

I had a pet fish once that I named Regina Phelange as a tribute to Phoebe from friends. The fish died so you are welcome to take the name for one of your pets. I can't remember if I have commented here or not, but i am a long time blog stalker out of West Jordan, I would love to take you to lunch some time so we can talk shop if you are interested.

kasandria said...

OMG how cute are they!!! You are very talented.
Kas

Robin said...

Just coming back to put in my $0.02....my internet server went down just as I was typing in my names for your baby birds.
Yeah!....I have names!....and I came all the way back just to tell you.....yeah, I do weird stuff like that. :-D

in order of pictured birds...

Prissy Partridge

Uggems (as in the Ugg shoes)

and

Petunia