WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, May 11, 2009

PLEASE VOTE!

Check it out! I've been nominated for Best Family Photographer in Salt Lake City in Nickelodeon's Parents' Picks Awards! I need your help to win! You can vote for me once a day, every day, from now until July 15 at http://www.nicksparentspicks.com! Thanks for your support! Just click on the logo below and click the box next to my name! Thanks so much!

14 comments:

DiPaola Momma said...

VOTED!!! I'll try and remember to do that daily. But as I have a hard time remembering where I put all four of my kids on a daily basis I might just need a reminder! Good luck, SITSta!!!

Lo said...

I Voted! Good Luck! I'm having a Give Away, stop by.

Holly said...

Voted. Only wish you were closer.

Mimi said...

Going to vote again today!

B said...

Just found your blog. What stunning images. Best of luck with this contest!

SITS Girls said...

I voted!

American in Norway said...

Off to vote for you! Beautiful photos! (I have a photo question on my blog today.. maybe you can offer a little insight?-Thanks!)

You can put a little blurb asking to vote & link to your blog on the comments if you would like... I'm all about helping a sista! : )

Liz said...

You do beautiful photography.

Sticky (not too) said...

Hello! I'm here from SITS...

Your photography is gorgeous! I voted for you, you deserve to win. i have some friends in SLC I'm sending to you...

Robbie S.Redmon, LPC said...

I grabbed your button, it's beautiful! I am also Following you.

Jill said...

great pics. I am sure she was so happy with the way they turned out.

Sarah Rahman said...

Greetings from a fellow SITSta member!

Great photography for which you have been voted :)

Take care.

So long!

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

I voted! I can't believe Kiddie Kandids is the top choice so far - ummmm HELLO? Your work is beautiful!! Good luck to you!

Dee said...

Hi Melissa,

I just joined SITS.

This is so great that sitstas support each other.

Girl I just voted for you.