WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sarah's Bridals

Well Matt and I are off to Sarah and Nathaniel's Wedding today! I am so excited! I enjoyed her bridals so much! She is so cute and a total sweetheart. It was a crazy day when we shot her birdals, we ran from the rain, across the entire wasatch front, but ended in Ogden with stormy skies but no rain. YAY! ENJOY!










This is my favorite one...






Stay tuned for their wedding!

7 comments:

Olivia M. said...

What an awesome place to have a wedding! You take amazing photos. Very nice blog! :)

lorelailette♚ said...

stunning stunning pictures!!!

Kris said...

Your photos are gorgeous!! Stopping by from SITS--and once again...WOW!

Greta @ What Works For Mama said...

I'm stopping over from SITS and I'm in awe of your work! Wonderful. I wish that we could have had you take our wedding photographs. Maybe we could do a redo?! Thanks for sharing :)

Bobby Earle said...

She'll love these!

Bobby

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Melissa, these pics are wonderful! I'm have my first big give-a-way! Come join in the fun.

BPOTW said...

You take such lovely photos! I'm sure the bridal party will be pleased with your work.

Thanks for linking with BPOTW!