WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chuck and Aubrey's Awesome Engagement Session - Utah Wedding Photographer

Okay, so I am so excited to post this (so many pictures) !!! I had so much fun with these guys at Antelope Island. They were simply amazing and rocked this session! They met when they were little and have known each other pretty much their entire lives. ENJOY!!!


Aren't they a gorgeous couple?





















I think this one is my favorite!

If you know me at all, I hate having anything wet on my feet...this is my foot...YUCK! The little lines are bugs and brine flies larvae...









Look at them in the glasses...


8 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Simply amazing!!! I have no other words.

Gooey Goodness Of Life said...

gorgeous..... I had no idea there was so much variety at antelope island lol... how did you convince them to get in the nasty water lol...:)

Kara said...

It looks like you had so much fun, even with the mud, the photos look amazing.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone! All I can say is TRUST...lol

Jill said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look like such a happy couple!

tami and todd said...

WOW!! Those are amazing! I absolutely love the one with the wine glasses infront... their reflection in them is a trip! Very nice! So, I'm ready to go take more pictures ;)

Unknown Mami said...

They are all beautiful, but I particularly like the one where he is giving her a piggy back ride. The colors look gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

I am so impressed - you have some amazing work!