WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chuck and Aubrey's Engagements- Sneak Peek

So here is a sneak peek of Chuck and Aubreys engaement session out at Antelope Island. Stay tuned for the entire post!

5 comments:

Gooey Goodness Of Life said...

omgosh.... I so have to go back out there now... last time I was out there I dont' remember it being so cool lol.. then again i wans't into photography and all I "saw" was the smell hahahaha.... absolutely gorgeous!

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

Oh how fun!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Mary Marantz said...

oooh LOVE this!! the color is amazing!

carriebutler said...

Wow, these are amazing!!! We still need to do lunch, how does next week look for you? (ps, we were in Idaho shooting weddings on the same weekend. I was in Boise, and our first look got rained out but it was gorgeous for the ceremony!)

amandathiessen said...

gorgeous!! i love how her eyes are so brown and his are so blue! so great!!