WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hailey Turns Two!

Wow! So I can't believe that two years ago, our little baby girl entered this world. She has so much personality! And more than that, how much she has grown!

Today was a fun day, we went to Desiree's house to play with Mason, Morgan, Aunt Debbie and Heather! The kids enjoyed it and I always love visiting with the girls. :) Afterwards, we went over to Fashion Place mall where we stopped at the Nordstrom coffee shop and got the kiddos some strawberry milk (always a yummy treat) and then on to Build-A-Bear. Hailey got a lamby and Kenyon got a puppy. I could not believe how expensive they were.

Other than that not much going on here. Kenyon just got glasses and he looks so cute in them. I need to post a picture on here - maybe tomorrow.

For now, here are some fun recent ones of our little birthday girl! ENJOY!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love love the last shot! Great job on getting so close and a kiddo willing to lay still for it.

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! Your a doll!!

Amanda said...

incredible!

Lesley said...

I thought about you guys on the 18th. I can't beleive it has already been that long!