WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

James and Elizabeth - Twin Falls, Idaho Temple - Utah Wedding Photographer

I was really excited when I got an email from Katy whose wedding I did last summer (click here to see it) asking me if I was available to shoot her sisters wedding because they were such a fun family to work with!

So Matt and I headed off to Twin Falls for Elizabeth and James Wedding. I was so concerned because as we drove there, the clouds followed. Right when they came out of the temple the wind started blowing, not just a little, but HARD. I really thought it was going to blow me away and the sky turned dark, dark black. But all in all we still had a really good time and got some fun shots! ENJOY!

I especially loved this candid one of them right after they got out of the temple. She is so happy!



We managed to find a little bit of cover without the wind in the doorway of the temple...







Then we all piled in the Tahoe and headed to Shoshone Falls. GORGEOUS! (Matt took this amazing shot!)








4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Great pics Melissa!! Your just amazing!

Cairo Typ0 said...

Hi, visiting from BPOTW.

These photos are beautiful!

BPOTW said...

Those are wonderful photos! You are very talented!

Shawna said...

The 2nd picture of them kissing is by far my favorite!

Shawna's Study Abroad