WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Alysea

Do you remember Troy and Becky? You can find their engagements here, Becky's bridals here or their wedding here and now this is their new little addition. So precious! ENJOY!





2 comments:

Raney_Rain said...

Adorable! Love it!

Alysea said...

She's adorable. I found your page because I was bored at work and googled my name (Alysea). I only clicked on it because I also live in Utah. CREEPY!

Awesome pics, though. She's beautiful!