WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Please Vote!!!

Hey guys! make sure you get on and vote for me EVERY day because Kiddie Kandids is in the lead, so NOT cool! Anyone but them...lol.

Check it out! I've been nominated for Best Family Photographer in Salt Lake City in Nickelodeon's Parents' Picks Awards! I need your help to win! You can vote for me once a day, every day, from now until July 15 at http://www.nicksparentspicks.com! Thanks for your support! Just click on the logo below and click the box next to my name! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Rachelle @ "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" said...

I just voted for you! I've fav'd it to vote every day! =)