WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

This is one of the many reasons I love what I do. I received a cute, cute thank you note from Tami yesterday which completely made my day it said:

Thank you so much for working with our limited time and availability! I love the pictures you took and the whole experience of working with you! You have inspired me that I can find joy in making a career out of what I love doing as you have! Thanks - Tami and the Young Family

I hope that I am able to inspire my photographer friends, followers and clients as well with my passion for photography. Thank you again, for making this dream possible!

And I leave you with a quick sneak peek of Sarah and Nathaniel's wedding...

No comments: