WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Young Family - Salt Lake LDS Temple Sealing

I shot the Young Family on a crazy windy day while they were in town to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. Aren't they such a sweet family? I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did! Thanks so much!











3 comments:

Jen said...

RYC: I am currently using a program through Creative Memories Scrapbooking, but recently downloaded Picasa 3.

tami and todd said...

Very nice! I love them & will be an official fan watching your blog! Thank you for the fun photo session!

Gooey Goodness Of Life said...

gorgeous! I will have to hire you to take our sealing pictures..... I love em!!!!!